Wednesday, November 4, 2020

SCOOP-IT

In my Scoop-It!, i collected a variety of different well-known action and survival film, as our intention is to match this genre with our film opening. In this exercise, i gathered movies that interest me personally in this genre and our group can take inspiration from some of these movies and use different techniques that they use in our film opening. 

Please click on the link to view my Scoop-It!

https://www.scoop.it/topic/media-by-finn-hanley-hotmail-com

1 comment:

  1. A good start to gather together comparable films in your chosen film genre. Real distributors also gather together a list of comparable titles.Please write a little to explain what you have done.

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME MODERATOR

Welcome to my blog!  Finn Hanley Candidate Number 1824 Claremont Fan Court School 64680 My production team included: Matthew Heyns 1828, Ben...